Washington Restaurant Insurance
With bounty from both the ocean and the rich landscape, Washington restaurants feature iconic seafood dishes and simple pleasures from the Evergreen State. Choosing to cultivate their dreams and protect their investment with a trusted restaurant insurance provider brings many Washington business owners to Tabak Insurance Agency.
From sushi bars in Seattle to salmon grills in Spokane, Washington state restaurant owners value their peace of mind and freedom to focus on providing fresh and exquisite flavor combinations to their visitors from Tacoma, Vancouver, and around the world.
Coverage Choices for Food and Beverage Professionals
Offering the best restaurant insurance in Washington starts with choosing the right combination of policies to create a comprehensive and affordable package focused on your individual business needs.
That package will include a selection of these types of insurance policies:
- General Liability Insurance provides protection for slip and fall accidents, bodily injuries, property damage, or other liability settlements.
- Liquor Liability insurance in Washington provides coverage for legal settlements, fees, and medical costs in the event an intoxicated customer causes injury or loss to others.
- Commercial Property insurance covers damage caused by an equipment breakdown, fires, vandalism, theft, and many natural disasters.
- Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance offers professional liability protection for damages caused by incomplete or negligent acts while running your business.
- Directors and Officers (D&O) insurance protects the directors and officers of a corporation, as well as their spouses, from personal liability claims or lawsuits.
- Workers’ Compensation insurance covers medical expenses, lost wages, and legal costs if one of your employees is injured in the workplace. Most states require this coverage.
- Business Owners Policies (BOP) bring together the most popular policies, including property and general liability, to protect against business interruption, personal injury, and property damage.
Estimated Restaurant Insurance Costs in Washington
Your business is unique and will require an in-depth evaluation by one of our industry expert agents to determine the right combination of coverage and policy limits to meet your needs.
These figures are examples of what some Washington restaurant owners pay:
- General Liability Insurance: Ranges between $500 and $6,000 in annual premiums.
- Property Insurance: Ranges from $1,000 to $2,250 annually.
- Business Owner’s Policy: Costs approximately $1,100 to $10,500 annually.
- Workers’ Comp: Starts at about $600 per year and ranges up to $10,000.
- Liquor Liability Insurance: Policy costs are between $350 to $2,900 each year.
Does Your Washington Waterfront Restaurant Need Protection?
From gourmet seafood to fresh apple pie, with ocean views or rustic wooden tables, all of these unique eateries need Washington restaurant insurance:
- Fine Waterfront Dining Establishments
- Casual Family Restaurants
- Delis and Sandwich Shops
- Pubs, Bars, Taverns, and Nightclubs
- Fish Taco Stands and Roadside Grills
- Local Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Bakeries and Candy Stores
- Ice Cream Parlors and Pizzerias
- Catering Services
- Personal Chef Services
- Concessions and Roadside Stands
- Fish Markets and Historic Reenactments
- Lunch Wagons and Food Vendors
Cities We Serve
Protecting Your Business Provides Peace of Mind
Growing your business and strengthening your community should be your daily focus, not worrying about the unexpected challenges all small restaurants face. At Tabak Insurance Agency, we remove that concern and replace it with the most appealing food service insurance in Washington at the most appetizing price possible.
Reach out to us today at (281) 857-6426 or using our online contact form and take advantage of our 25 years of experience in the restaurant and bar insurance industry. We will cook up an individualized restaurant insurance quote to make your mouth water!