Texas Restaurant Insurance
With rich tastes and a wide variety of spicy local cuisine to experience, Texas restaurants offer some of the most unique and exciting culinary experiences in the country. Investing in restaurant insurance coverage protects the dreams of Texas business owners and the security of their families all across the Lone Star State.
From donut shops in Dallas to smokehouses in San Antonio, Texas restaurant owners need the freedom and peace of mind to focus on creating amazing food and drink as part of a memorable entertainment experience for their customers from Houston, Austin, and beyond.
Coverage Options for Food and Beverage Service Professionals
Finding affordable restaurant insurance in Texas starts with selecting the best combination of policies to create a comprehensive package, including the exact coverage your business needs.
The best policy to fully protect your business may include some or all of these options:
- General Liability insurance covers slip and fall accidents and other bodily injuries, as well as customer property damage and other liability claims.
- Liquor Liability insurance in Texas will cover the legal fees, medical costs, and settlements if your business serves an intoxicated customer who causes injury to others. This coverage may be required to maintain a liquor license.
- Commercial Property insurance protects against damage to property caused by an equipment breakdown, kitchen fires, theft, spoilage, and natural disasters.
- Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance provides professional liability coverage for incomplete or negligent actions while performing business operations.
- Directors and Officers (D&O) insurance will protect a corporation’s directors and officers, as well as their spouses, from liability claims or lawsuits.
- Workers’ Compensation insurance is required in most states and covers medical expenses, lost wages, and legal costs if one of your employees is injured in the workplace.
- Business Owners Policies (BOP) combine property and general liability under one policy to protect against business interruption, personal injury, and property damage.
Typical Restaurant Insurance Costs in Texas
Only an individualized quote from one of our industry experts can determine your actual insurance investment, due to variables like location, size, and off-site coverage options.
These figures will give you an idea of what other Texas restaurant owners pay:
- General Liability Insurance: Between $500 and $6,000 in annual premiums.
- Property Insurance: Between $1,000 to $2,250 annually for most small restaurants.
- Business Owner’s Policy: Averages $1,100 to $10,500 annually.
- Workers’ Comp: Starts around $600 per year and ranges up to $10,000.
Liquor Liability Insurance: Policy runs about $350 to $2,900 each year.
Does Your Down Home Texas Eatery Need Protection?
Successful Tex-Mex restaurants, rib shacks, and traveling Texas barbecues all deserve a comprehensive protection package to weather the unexpected.
These are just a few of the local watering holes and dining destinations that benefit from Texas restaurant insurance:
- Fine Dining Establishments
- Casual Family Restaurants
- Delicatessens and Sandwich Shops
- Smokehouses and BBQ Shacks
- Local Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Bakeries and Candy Stores
- Pizzerias and Ice Cream Parlors
- Personal or Private Chef Services
- Catering Businesses
- Bars, Taverns, and Nightclubs
- Mobile Food and Street Vendors
- Food Trucks and Farmer’s Markets
- Concessions and Drink Carts
Cities We Serve
- San Antonio
- Fort Worth
- El Paso
- Corpus Christi
Protecting Your Business Investment and Community Reputation
You create a unique and enjoyable experience for your customers every day. At Tabak Insurance Agency, we support your effort and dedication with the most appetizing food service insurance in Texas at a price that is easy to swallow.
Call us today at (281) 857-6426 or use our convenient online contact form to get an individualized restaurant insurance quote and take advantage of our 25 years of experience in the restaurant and bar insurance industry. You’ll taste the difference Tabak Insurance makes!