South Carolina Restaurant Insurance
Featuring bounty from the sea and homespun country goodness, South Carolina restaurants offer a rich and satisfying culinary experience to locals and vacationers alike. Protecting your business’s reputation and family investment means finding the right comprehensive insurance package in the Palmetto State.
Cooking signature catfish stew in Charleston, low-country boil in Myrtle Beach, or shrimp and grits in Greenville takes focus, dedication to quality, and the knack for creating a warm and welcoming customer experience. South Carolina restaurant owners can give it their all and have peace of mind knowing they are protected from the storms of small business with the right policy.
Delicious Coverage Choices for Food and Beverage Professionals
Creating a perfectly balanced menu of the best restaurant insurance in South Carolina starts with selecting the right level of coverage and range of policies. With 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, we can recommend the right package to fit within your budget.
That complete policy might include:
- General Liability Insurance to provide protection against bodily injury claims, slip and fall accidents, or property damage.
- Liquor Liability Insurance in South Carolina to cover legal settlements, property damage, or medical costs caused by an intoxicated customer.
- Commercial Property Insurance to protect against fires, theft, vandalism, and damage caused by equipment breakdown or natural disasters.
- Business Owners Insurance Policy (BOP) to provide the most commonly needed policies, such as property insurance, general liability insurance, and business interruption coverage in an affordable package.
- Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O) to protect the directors, officers, and their spouses from claims against the corporation.
- Errors and Omissions (E&O Insurance) to provide professional liability protection against errors, incomplete work, or negligent actions in business operation.
- Workers’ Comp Insurance is typically required by the state to protect your business and your employees from medical expenses, legal costs, and lost wages if an injury happens in the workplace.
Restaurant Insurance Costs in South Carolina
Protecting your business with the right insurance policy starts with understanding your unique needs to determine how much coverage is required. Our expert agents will evaluate your business and guide you to the right level of investment.
These figures serve as an example of typical South Carolina restaurant insurance costs:
- Liquor Liability Insurance policy: $350 to $2,900 per year.
- General Liability Insurance: $500 to $6,000 annually.
- Property Insurance: $1,000 to $2,250 each year.
- Workers’ Comp: $600 to $10,000 annually, depending on the number of employees.
- Business Owner’s Policy: $1,100 to $10,500 a year.
Does Your South Carolina Seafood Shack Need Insurance?
Whether they offer fine dining in a historic plantation or boiled peanuts by the seaside, all of these small eateries need South Carolina restaurant insurance:
- Fine Waterfront Dining Destinations
- Casual Family Restaurants and Diners
- Sandwich Shops and Delis
- Pubs, Taverns, and Dance Clubs
- Roadside Grills and Seafood Shacks
- Landmark Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Homemade Bakeries and Candy Stores
- Ice Cream Parlors and Pizzerias
- Catering Businesses and Private Chef Services
- Concessions and Roadside Stands
- Fish Markets and Historic Festivals
- Lunch Wagons and Food Vendors
Cities We Serve
- Charleston & North Charleston
- Mount Pleasant
- Rock Hill
Protect Your Peace of Mind and Business Reputation
Choosing the most affordable yet comprehensive food service insurance in South Carolina will allow you to put your energy into the things that really matter. Knowing your family’s dreams are secure will let you focus on creating the most successful and well-respected dining or drinking establishment in your historic community.
At Tabak Insurance Agency, our expertise allows us to serve up the most appetizing insurance offerings for large and small businesses alike. Reach out to us at (281) 857-6426 or use our online contact form to take advantage of our extensive experience in the hospitality insurance industry. We will whip up an individualized insurance quote that will melt in your mouth.