Oregon Restaurant Insurance
The diverse landscape of the Pacific Northwest provides Oregon restaurants with the freshest and most flavorful ingredients imaginable. With unique farm-to-table restaurants and historic eateries, nature’s bounty loads their menus with wholesome local dishes from the Beaver State.
From quirky coffee shops in Corvallis to eclectic microbreweries in Medford, Oregon restaurant owners need protection and peace of mind to create a warm and inclusive atmosphere while bringing vibrant culture and fresh flavors to patrons from Portland, Salem, and across the country.
Insurance Policies for Food Service Professionals
Finding the most comprehensive restaurant insurance in Oregon starts with expert guidance to choose the right combination of policies that will offer affordable protection for your unique needs.
Your ideal small business bundle will include these types of insurance policies:
- General Liability insurance offers small businesses protection from slip and fall accidents, other bodily injuries, property damage, and general liability claims.
- Liquor Liability insurance in Oregon is essential insurance coverage for settlements, fees, and medical costs should an intoxicated patron cause damages after being served in your establishment.
- Commercial Property insurance offers protection against equipment breakdown, theft, vandalism, and natural disasters.
- Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance covers damages resulting from negligent or incomplete work by you or an employee.
- Directors and Officers (D&O) insurance steps in when a claim is filed against an incorporated business, and it protects the directors, officers, and their spouses from individual lawsuits.
- Workers’ Compensation insurance offers protection and covers costs if an employee is injured at work, and it is required in most states.
- Business Owners Policies (BOP) offer the most popular and critical policies in a money-saving package, including business interruption, general liability, and property insurance.
Average Restaurant Insurance Costs in Oregon
Your restaurant is far from average, so there is no substitute for professional guidance and an in-depth evaluation of your business by our industry experts to determine how much coverage is right for you.
These examples will give you a general idea how much other Oregon restaurant owners invest:
- General Liability Insurance: Between $500 and $6,000 annually.
- Property Insurance: Runs from $1,000 to $2,250 each year.
- Liquor Liability Insurance: $350 to $2,900 per year.
- Business Owner’s Policy: Approximately $1,100 to $10,500 annually.
- Workers’ Comp: From $600 per year up to $10,000.
Does Your Oregon Farm-to-Table Restaurant Need Protection?
From marionberry pie stands to steamer clam shacks, all of these unique dining destinations and small restaurants need Oregon restaurant insurance:
- Waterfront Fine Dining
- Rustic Family Restaurants
- Sandwich Bars and Delis
- Pubs, Taverns, and Beach Clubs
- Berry Stands and Mountain Diners
- Coffee Shops and Vineyards
- Candy Stores and Donut Shops
- Ice Cream Parlors and Cafes
- Catering Services and Personal Chefs
- Concessions and Roadside Stands
- Fish Markets and Farm Picnics
- Microbreweries and Mobile Food Vendors
Cities We Serve
Focus on the Food While Enjoying Peace of Mind
Building a community gathering place and a memorable dining experience should be your main focus. You can experience the confidence that comes with knowing your business is protected from the unexpected when you choose a comprehensive insurance policy from Tabak Insurance Agency. We offer the most appetizing food service insurance in Oregon at a price you can afford.
Talk to experts with over 25 years of experience insuring restaurants of every size and in any setting. Call us at (281) 857-6426 or complete our online contact form and let us cook up a piping hot restaurant insurance quote that satisfies your appetite for protection.