New Mexico Restaurant Insurance
Bringing the heat of the southwest to new and exciting dishes is part of the creative flavor of New Mexico restaurants. Protecting their business investments and family security allows bar and restaurant owners across the Land of Enchantment to focus on innovative culinary creations and craft a one-of-a-kind customer experience.
Whether you are serving tacos in Taos, grilling steak in Santa Fe, rolling green chile enchiladas in Albuquerque, or stuffing sopapillas in Las Cruces, amazing your customers deserves your full attention. Finding the right restaurant insurance policy that will protect your dreams and let you get back to business is easy with the Tabak Insurance Agency.
Offering the Right Food and Beverage Insurance Coverage Options
Every bar and restaurant is unique and needs the right combination of policies to provide comprehensive restaurant insurance in New Mexico while remaining an affordable investment.
Our extensive menu of business insurance policies features:
- General Liability Insurance to cover slip and fall accidents, bodily injury, property damage, and general liability claims or lawsuits.
- Liquor Liability Insurance in New Mexico is essential to maintaining a liquor license and will provide coverage for medical costs and legal settlements if an intoxicated customer who was served in your establishment has an accident.
- Commercial Property Insurance protects your business from theft, vandalism, and damage to property from kitchen fires, equipment malfunctions, and natural disasters.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance is usually a state requirement, as it covers the legal costs, lost wages, and medical expenses of employees who are injured in the workplace.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP Insurance) bundles together the most popular small business insurance policies, including property and general liability insurance, at significant cost savings.
- Errors and Omissions (E&O Insurance) covers you and your employees if negligent or incomplete work actions result in liability claims.
- Directors and Officers Insurance (D&O) will provide coverage to directors, officers, and their spouses from lawsuits or liability claims made against their corporation.
Typical Restaurant Insurance Costs in New Mexico
Our industry expert agents can evaluate your business and offer you a comprehensive and competitive quote which will maximize your insurance investment.
These figures offer some insight into typical New Mexico restaurant insurance costs:
- Liquor Liability Insurance policies run from $350 to $2,900 each year.
- General Liability Insurance costs between $500 and $6,000 annually.
- Property Insurance ranges from $1,000 to $2,250 per year for small restaurants.
- Workers’ Comp varies by the number of employees from $600 up to $10,000 per year.
- Business Owner’s Policies cost between $1,100 to $10,500 annually.
Does Your New Mexico Chile Grill Need Restaurant Insurance?
Homemade ice cream shops and spicy southwestern grills both need a complete coverage package to beat the heat of small business liability claims.
New Mexico restaurant insurance offers vital protection to desert diners and downtown hot spots like these:
- Roadside Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Casual Family Restaurants and Grills
- Dude Ranches and Catered Trail Rides
- Fine Dining Excursions
- Delis and Sandwich Shops
- Taco Stands and Enchilada Wagons
- Bars, Taverns, and Dance Clubs
- Catering Professionals and Private Chef Services
- Pizzerias and Ice Cream Parlors
- Candy Stores and Bakeries
- Concession Stands and Drink Carts
- Mobile Food and Street Vendors
- Local Markets and Food Trucks
Cities We Serve
- Las Cruces
- Rio Rancho
- Sante Fe
Business Security Served Family-Style
Help yourself to an expert insurance quote that will provide the right level of coverage and grow with your business. When the heat is on, that protection will provide relief from the stresses and unexpected challenges of today’s business environment.
Insuring your financial security and business reputation is the specialty of the house at the Tabak Insurance Agency. We offer the right selection of food service insurance in New Mexico to satisfy your appetite for coverage at a price that’s easy to swallow. Give us a call at (281) 857-6426 or contact us online for an individualized restaurant insurance quote today.