Colorado Restaurant Insurance
Incorporating spicy southwestern influences and local organic cuisine, Colorado restaurants offer a rich variety of hearty dining experiences. Specialized restaurant insurance coverage provides security for Colorado business owners and protects the dreams of their families across the Rocky Mountain State.
From diners in Denver to coffee shops in Colorado Springs, Colorado restaurant owners appreciate the peace of mind that allows them to focus on crafting incredible food and drink with a memorable experience for their customers from Boulder, Fort Collins, and Telluride.
Insurance Coverage Options for Food and Beverage Professionals
Crafting affordable restaurant insurance in Colorado begins by combining the ideal business insurance policies to include only the unique coverage options you need.
The right policy to protect your business might include:
- General Liability insurance covers bodily injury, slip and fall accidents, property damage, and general liability claims.
- Liquor Liability insurance in Colorado provides coverage for legal fees, medical costs, and legal settlements if an intoxicated customer is served who goes on to cause damage or injury to someone else. This policy may be necessary to obtain a liquor license.
- Commercial Property insurance covers damage to your property from theft, vandalism, kitchen fire, equipment malfunction, and many natural disasters.
- Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance provides liability protection for incomplete work or negligent actions while preparing food or drink.
- Directors and Officers (D&O) insurance offers protection to the directors and officers of a corporation against lawsuits or liability claims related to the business.
- Workers’ Compensation insurance is a state requirement and covers lost wages, legal costs, and medical expenses if one of your employees is injured at work.
- Business Owners Policies (BOP) offer cost savings by bundling property and general liability under one policy to cover losses from business interruption, property damage, and personal injury.
Average Restaurant Insurance Costs in Colorado
After an evaluation of your unique business needs, one of our industry expert agents can offer you an accurate quote outlining your recommended insurance investment.
These estimates will give you insight into how much other Colorado restaurant owners invest:
- General Liability Insurance: Ranges between $500 and $6,000 annually.
- Property Insurance: Averages $1,000 to $2,250 annually for small restaurants.
- Business Owner’s Policy: Costs between $1,100 to $10,500 annually.
- Workers’ Comp: Can vary from $600 per year up to $10,000.
- A Liquor Liability Insurance: Policy averages $350 to $2,900 in annual premiums.
Does Your Colorado Cliff-Side Cafe Need Restaurant Insurance?
Bustling downtown dining establishments and mountain-top concession stands both deserve an individualized and comprehensive protection package to ensure they can weather the storms all small businesses face.
Some of the historic landmarks and new-age eateries that depend on Colorado restaurant insurance include:
- Mountain Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Casual Family Restaurants
- Fine Dining Landmarks
- Delicatessens and Sandwich Shops
- BBQ Stands and Smokehouses
- Pizzerias and Ice Cream Parlors
- Candy Stores and Bakeries
- Bars, Taverns, and Nightclubs
- Private Chef Services
- Catering Businesses
- Concession Stands and Beer Gardens
- Mobile Food and Street Vendors
- Farmer’s Markets and Food Trucks
Cities We Serve
- Colorado Springs
- Fort Collins
Protecting Your Investment in the Community
You have succeeded in your own business and helped build the strong community around you by creating a unique and memorable customer experience. At Tabak Insurance Agency, we support your dedication to quality with a full menu of food service insurance in Colorado at prices that go down smooth and easy.
Give us a call at (281) 857-6426 or contact us online for an individualized restaurant insurance quote today. Take advantage of more than 25 years of experience in the restaurant and bar insurance industry and taste the difference Tabak Insurance makes!